This site is dedicated to the life and work of Edwin Hubert Henderson, architect (1885-1939). Henderson was Chief Architect of the Commonwealth of Australia from 1929-1939.
Henderson was responsible for a wide variety of architectural designs during his career, including:
Henderson also designed the Golden Key used by the Duke of York to open Parliament House in 1927.
Henderson’s designs for the Post-Master General’s Department include: